Smartour HD 2D car 360 camera Parking Surround View System Driving With Bird View Panorama System 4 Car Camera Car DVR
Type:DVR (Digital Video Recorder)
Infrared Night Vision:Yes
Support excellent night vision, can capture clear images in low light condition.
High sensitivity parking monitoring.
Support loop recording.
Support reversing video camera.
Support Motion detection.
Image monitor the real-time recording output.
Mainly powered by car charge, automatically turns off to protect the battery when it is down.
Easy to install with help of suction bracket.
1 x Full HD Car DVR
4 x Camera Cable
1 x User Manual
6 x Wires
6 x Screws
(The calibration cloth option is just a cloth for 360 system calibration)
some attachments as picture show
360° Bird View Panorama System 4 Cameras 1080P Car DVR Recording
– Perfect bird view (aerial view, round view, or panoramic view) of the car surroundings
– 4 Channel recording from the 4 cameras
– HD colorful chip lens, night vision function, waterproof
– The panorama is both driving assistance system and the tachograph system
– 360-degree panoramic imaging system parking, loading four HD CMOS cameras
Brief of the recording function:
1. The system will automatically start recording when the engine is on, with loop recording for every 5 minutes.
For a 8GB TF card, it can last about 5 hour.
2. When the car is ignited and the monitor doesn’t show the video from the cameras,
the system will record in the background. The bird view and the front view will be recorded.
3. When the car is ignited and the monitor is showing the video from the cameras,
all the scenes displayed on the monitor will be recorded. ( It could be the bird view and one view of left, right, front, or rear view).
4. There will be an USB interface with the system which can be used to connect a PC to copy data from the TF card.
Camera Resolution: 1080P
Image sensor: PC1099
View angle: 360°
Optical size:1/3 inch
Pixel Spacing: 5.0*7.4um
Effective pixel: 720(h)*480(v) pixel
Horizontal resolution: 580 TV lines
Video format: NTSC
S/N ratio: >48db
Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux